P. Ryan Banafshe established Banafshe Law Firm, PC in 2003 to provide client focused and results oriented legal services. After years of representing clients in several areas of law, he knew he found his passion the first time he represented an injured client. He has a sincere passion representing injured victims against insurance companies and he prides himself on obtaining the best possible outcome for his clients. Ryan is a skilled negotiator, an advocate of the people and fights for those who have been injured as a result of the negligence of another. Through many years of practice Ryan has earned a reputation for providing aggressive, caring, and high-quality representation to his clients. Throughout his career he has obtained millions of dollars in compensation for his clients.
Ryan is true believer of the judicial system and takes the responsibility of representing consumers very seriously. He enjoys taking on the cases other attorneys have passed on and representing those who would not have access to our legal system if it wasn’t for his no fee unless we win guarantee. He knows that when he is retained his clients’ place their trust in him and results are expected. He also is aware that his clients are in pain and lost when they first come to him. This is why he makes sure there is a personal connection which each client and each client is treated like family. Ryan does not only focus on the legalities the case, he understands that it is important to treat the injuries his clients’ have sustained and obtain medical attention they deserve. He personally reviews each file and hires each staff member to make sure they have the knowledge to handle the case and compassion to assist the client.
Ryan primarily focus on those who have been injured in car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls and other accidents that have caused injuries to his clients. Ryan’s personal involvement ensures that each client he represents receives the best representation possible. He has gained a well-deserved reputation for obtaining favorable settlements in cases that other attorneys have deemed unworkable. His success in the personal injury arena is attributable to his superior knowledge of the law and his years of experience negotiating and settling personal injury claims. His aggressive negotiating skills enable him to secure the best possible outcome for his clients.
Ryan received his JD in 2002 and is an active member of the California State Bar, the California State Bar Litigation Section, Consumer Attorneys Association of California, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Million Dollar Advocate, and Ethical Lawyers of America.
In his free time Ryan loves spending time with his wife and three children. He is also an avid sports fan, engages in philanthropy, and considers himself a family man.
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of California Litigation Section
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) Presidents Club
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charity.
- 2024 Best Lawyers in America
- 2019-2024 Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Rating for Professional and Ethical Excellence
- 2015 Ethical Lawyers of America
- 2019 Life Member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2017 Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- 2017 Lifetime Member of Best Attorneys of America
- 2017 Distinguished Lawyer awarded by Expert Network
- 2017 Charter Member of Lawyers of Distinction
- 2017 Charter Member of Distinguished Justice Advocates
- 2017 Lead Counsel Rated
- AVVO 10.0 Top Rated Attorney
Motorcyclist Struck by Truck
Motorcycle vs. Truck
Auto v. Auto
Trip & Fall Accident
Slip & Fall Spine Injury
Pedestrian Struck by Car
Truck Collided With Car on Freeway
Supermarket Slip and Fall